Terms & Conditions
The latest revision of our terms and conditions was October 10th, 2011 by wellswellslaw.com owned and operated by Wells Law, Eureka Work Comp Law.
The purpose of this section is to discuss with you the Terms and Conditions you consent to while using this website.
By using wellswellslaw.com, you agree to accept the following terms, conditions and notices:
1. You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose.
2. You acknowledge and agree that all of the content including but limited to words, graphics, design, systems are protected under all copyright laws, trademarks, patents, or any other rights and laws available to wellswellslaw.com. Use of any of the above mentioned areas of this website without the express consent from wellswellslaw.com or The Integrity Parters, LLC is prohibited.
3. You acknowledge and agree that wellswellslaw.com makes no warranties of any kind either express or implied concerning the content, materials, or systems contained on wellswellslaw.com. Any claim whatsoever against wellswellslaw.com or The Integrity Partners, LLC. is waived and you assume the risk for use of this website including, but not limited to the security of your information (including credit card information), damage to your computer, or other events that are not under the control of wellswellslaw.com or The Integrity Partners, LLC.
5. Any Testimonials or case studies are true and accurate. If you submit and testimonial or become a part of our case studies, you agree that the testimonials and/or case studies become property of wellswellslaw.com and The Integrity Partners, LLC and we reserve the right to reproduce, publish the testimonial or case studies with your full name and location including your city, state and/or country.
6. This website is not intended to viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. We have made every effort to target our advertising to individuals over the age of 18. You agree that you are over the age of 18 and not a minor. If at any point is discovered that you are a minor, our communication will be discontinued and you will be removed from our system.