Contact Us

We represent injured workers for all types of employers in Humboldt, Del Norte and Sacramento Counties, but we do handle state personnel throughout Northern California.

However, based on our representation with state workers in Humboldt, Del Norte, and Lassen counties, we get a lot of calls who are referred by existing clients from other parts Northern California. We find in particular our CDCR clients recommend us and those recommendations come from all over Northern California (and sometimes extend into Southern California). We'll consider representation of workers in other parts of Northern California especially when they have been referred by an existing client. In most cases, we can point you in the right direction on how to find an attorney in your area if our firm would not be the appropriate choice for you.

If your employer is a state agency including CDCR, DOJ, DOT, CHP, CAL-FIRE, Fish and Wildlife, California Park Ranger, State Hospital staff, or an another state employees, then give us a call or email our office and we can discuss your case and determine if our firm is the "right fit" for you case.

Website Form