Contact Us

We represent injured workers for all types of employers in Humboldt, Del Norte Counties, but we do handle state personnel and serious and catastrophic cases throughout California.

However, based on our representation with state workers in Humboldt, Del Norte, Sacramento and Lassen counties, we get a lot of calls who are referred by existing clients from other parts Northern California. We'll consider representation of workers in other parts of the California. In many cases, we can point you in the right direction on how to find an attorney in your area if our firm would not be the appropriate choice for you.

If your employer is a state agency including CDCR, CHP, DOJ, DOT, CAL-FIRE, Fish and Wildlife, California Park Ranger, State Hospital staff, oran another state employees or you have a serious or catastrophic case outside of Humboldt, Del Norte, and Lassen Counties, then give us a call or email our office and we can discuss your case and determine if our firm is the "right fit" for you case.

Website Form